Bremer Manufacturing Careers
CNC Machine Operator
CNC Machine Operator Job Description:
1. Follow process instructions setup and operate various CNC and conventional machines and perform various machining operations according to customer specifications and drawings.
2. Effectively utilize various measuring devices (micrometers, pin gages, etc.) to determine conformance to specification, drawings.
3. Train other machine operators and assist them on an as-needed basis.
4. Maintain overall cleanliness of work area.
5. Contribute to team activities which would include process and safety improvement.
Education and Experience:
Successful candidates will have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are looking for full and part time positions on both 1st shift and 2nd shift.
Current Work Schedule:
Monday – Thursday, 10 hours
Fridays and Saturdays are reserved for overtime based off production requirements – currently working Fridays and a couple Saturdays a month
1st shift – 4:30am to 2:30pm
2nd shift – 2:30pm to 12:30am
Pre-employment physical and drug screening required.
To Join Our Team: email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org