Cast Aluminum Molding: Capabilities
- We produce aluminum castings in the green sand and airset process.
- Aluminum Castings from ounces to 125 lbs
- Aluminum alloys of 319, 356, A 356 and 535 grades
- Wall thickness from .100” to several inches.
- Sand cast tolerances typically, are +/- .030”
- Cast Aluminum sizes approx.
- Hunter 20 overall height 10 inch x 15” wide x 18” long
- Airset nearly unlimited size.
Bremer Manufacturing offers:
- Automated molding and core making
- 3 Hunter 20s (20x24)
- 1 Hunter 10 (14x19)
- 3 Redford 22s
- 3 Redford 43s
- Warm Box
- Airset molding
- Full service engineering department
- In-house machining
- All electric melting
- Prototypes through production
- Quality assurance department
- Laser Scanning
- In-house heat treatment
- Integration with 3rd party logistics, JIT and KANBAN Systems.
- In-house burnishing
- Magma Simulation
While technology choices may vary, one thing stays constant: the Bremer commitment to ISO9110-assured quality and customer responsiveness. To explore this superior range of options, contact us for further information on an aluminum foundry molding project.
<Back | Top | Home